PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
1. Dry suits (excluding Neck seal, Wrist seal, zippers, and valves) are guaranteed
for materials and manufacturing for one year from the date of shipment.
2. Zippers, Exhaust valves, Inflation valves, Boots, Crotch straps, etc. are
guaranteed for materials and manufacturing defects for 6 months from the date of purchase.
3. Neck seal and Wrist seal are guaranteed for
manufacturing defects for 90 days from the date of purchase.
4. Defective materials or products in manufacturing will be
repaired or replaced free of charge upon verification of the Interocean Co., Ltd.
5. Warranty will not be extended when the product is repaired or replaced.
6. This warranty explicitly supersedes all other warranties.
An implied warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose is
limited to the same period as this explicit warranty.
7. Interocean Co., Ltd is not responsible for accidental damage.
8. This warranty does not apply to wear due to normal use.
9. This warranty does not apply to discoloration or damage caused by
unofficial repairs or services such as misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration,
damage caused by pollutants, etc.
10. Dealer statements beyond the terms of this warranty do not apply to the warranty.
11. This warranty does not include expenses incurred in normal repair, inspection, and preventive maintenance.
12. This warranty is an extended consumer warranty intended for retail buyers only.
Not applicable to Dry suits or equipment used for diving professionals and/or commercial purposes including instructors,
dive masters/diving leaders, public safety divers, and/or underwater photographers.